Training and Supervision Framework for the Delivery of Two-day General Mental Health/Eating Disorders Caregiver Workshop
In an effort to ensure fidelity and quality of the delivery of the two-day caregiver workshop for general mental health, the following standards have been developed:
· Didactic/experiential training (*equivalent of 4 days training by certified EFFT trainers
(if clinician, co-facilitator needs to be a psychotherapist)
*We also recommend observation of the 2-day caregiver workshop where possible
· Facilitation of 5 documented caregiver block chair-work interventions (using the record log)
· Facilitation of 5 documented clinician block chair-work interventions (using the record log)
Part 2 (suggested order):
· Complete 2-4 hours of workshop-specific didactic training (in person or video-meeting) with a certified supervisor with experience in delivery
· Complete 2-4 hours of workshop-specific experiential training (in person or video-meeting) with a certified supervisor with experience in delivery
*This section at the supervisor’s discretion
NOTE: Caregiver workshop can only include caregiver block chair-work if run by a certified EFFT Therapist or Advanced therapist
· Complete 1 hour of supervision after facilitation of two caregiver workshops with a certified supervisor with experience in delivery (2 hours total)
*Possible exceptions can be made for the certification of individuals with substantial experience in the co-facilitation of this workshop with a certified 2-day EFFT caregiver workshop facilitator.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Copyright © 2017 International Institute for Emotion-Focused Family Therapy - All Rights Reserved.